Vorschau - WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2010

System

System
Jetzt ist Ihre Meinung gefragt: Hier können Sie Ihren Kommentar zum Artikel veröffentlichen und mit anderen Lesern darüber diskutieren.

Erstmal guten Morgen,
Ich muss direkt mal das loswerden:
Die Tasche sieht ja echt geil aus!!!
So jetzt kanns weiter gehen. :-D

Und nun mein eigener Spruch:
"Do u smell, what u gonna get in hell?" 8)

Bei dem Spruch sollte man aber beachten, dass:
"Do u smell" laut und dehnend gesungen
und "what u gonna get in hell" eher betont gesprochen wird.

Und hier noch mein Lieblingsspruch von Teddy Long: "Holla! Holla! Holla!"

I´ll win that damn bag, chek in to the Smackdown Hotel, roll up to room number 3:16 and burn the whole sumbitch down.
And that´s the bottom line...because Stone Cold said so

AW:

Hier gebe ich mal meine Catchphrases zum Besten:

"Finally...The Rock has come Back to videogameszone. The Rock is Back...the great one is back and as you know The Rock is the most electrifying man in sports-entertainment. The Jabroni-beaten...trail-blazin'...eyebrow-raisin'....all around smacketh down peoples champ...THE ROCK!!!! The Rock is ready....yes...you've heard right, The Rock is ready to lay the smackdown on all your candy asses! Every Single man in the locker room who thinks he can beat The Rock...should come down the aisle and look up to The Rock, who will say than to every single one of you just 3 Words.... JUST BRING IT!!!!!
Every stupid Jabroni, that will come down here will get the Rock Bottom...and the People's Elbow...and after that i will take the presents you can win here in the videogameszone...hold them up....turn that sumbitch sideways...and Stick them straight up your Candy Ass!!!

If you Smellllllllllllau what The Rock....is cooking!

AW:

Ich will gewinnen, weil Undertaker der beste ist! Und da meisten catchphrases von den WWE Superstars Fragen sind hab ich mir auch eine ausgedacht ,) : "Who is a neckbreaker?" die antwort könnt ihr euch ja schon denken :P : "The Undertaker!!!" Undertaker ruft "Who is a neckbreaker?" und die ganze Menge schreit "The Undertaker!!" und dann kommt der Tombstone :)

AW:

Unten war mein Lieblingsspruch und hier jetz mein selbsterfundener:

"If you want to be a star at wrestling like me, you must give it other peoples !".

Der Spruch hat zwei Bedeutungen. Erstens: Man soll es anderen im Bett geben ( so schweinisch wie die sind, ist das glaube ich passend^^). Zweitens: Man soll es anderen Im Wrestling geben, also richtig den Gegenüber fertig machen.

Ich habe das Set verdient, weil ich mindestens so schweinisch bin wie die Wrestler der WWE.^^

AW:

Und hier was von mir:

What's you gonna do, when 20000 hulkamaniacs runs wild on you"

From the one and only Hulk Hogannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

AW:

Hallo,

Ich würde gerne Gewinnen da ich seit meinem 12 Lebensjahr Wrestling Fan bin (bin jetzt 22) und schon immer versucht habe auf ein Wrestling-Event in Deutschland zu gehen. Leider hat es bis jetzt nie geklappt, da ich entweder kein Frei bekommen hab, das Geld knapp wahr oder wie beim letzten Event, ich eine Lungenentzündung hatte.
Desweiteren habe ich alle Smack Down vs Raw Teile bis jetzt durchgespielt.
Aufgrund all dieser tatsachen hoffe ich und meine ich das ich dieses Set verdient habe.

MFG

Maverick18000

AW:

Warum habe ich dieses set verdient…….mmhhhhhh….I hear Voices in my head who told me that I’m sure there are some guys who are undefeated in Smackdown VS RAW, but I am Mr. Smackdown VS RAW, In this game, I kicked asses form here to Timbuktu, because the others are jabronis and should get out off my ring, The Undertaker has Wrestlemania, I have Smackdown vs. RAW! It’s very easy, I am The jabroni beating, pie eating, trail blazing, eye brow raising, the best in the present, future and past, and if ya'll don't like me you can kiss the people's ass, and that’s the bottom line because I said so !!! I'm the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. Wenn ich spiele heist es Beat me, if you can - survive, if I let you….

Denn sobald ich Smackdown VS RAW 2010 in meinen händen halte, gekauft habe, und es in meiner ps 3 is heißt es time to play the game, and me, the "I'm a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun will win. WOOOO!

Finally, Smackdown VS RAW has come back to all of the Hulkamaniacs around the world

IF YOU SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, WHAT THE WWE AND THQ IS COOKING!

And if you not down with that, I’ve got two words for ya….

AW:

Echt cooles Merchandise habt ihr da!

Are you ready? Noooo, i said ARE YOU READY???
So, for the thousands indentendends, and the millions watching around the world, including Videogameszone.de.

Ladies and Gentlemen!
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLet's get ready to suck iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

And if your'e not down with that, i've gat two words for yaaaaaa. THAT'S MINE!!!

AW:

„WHAT?!“ (Stone Cold Steve Austin) „WOOOOOOOOOO!“ (Ric Flair) ist denn die Tasche?

RE: „U CANT SEE ME!“ (John Cena) “I'M THE WHOLE 'DAM' SHOW “ (Rob Van Dam) and "The best there is, the best there was, the best that ever will be" (Bret The Hitman Hart) Therefore just „Know your role and Shut your mouth!“ (The Rock) But "If you ain't down with that, we got 2 WORDS for ya........SUCK IT!!" (DX)

Zurück