Bilderkampf

AurionKratos am 21.11.2005 20:29 schrieb:
Das Futter schmilzt aber gut in Lava. Da hilft auch kein Feuerlöscher :-D
Bei diesem kleinen Feuer braucht es keinen Feuerlöscher da reicht schon ein wenig Spucke!
spucke8kv.jpg

Für die zwei sind das nur Peanuts:

billgates2fj.jpg

cburns3on.png

Was viele nicht wissen ist, dass diese zwei Herren neuerdings zusammenarbeiten wegen dem hohen Energieverbrauch der Xbox 360!

Mit den ersten drei Filmen hat er Star Wars erschaffen aber mit den drei neuen Filmen hat er Star Wars bis auf die Grundmauern zerstört.
lucasle9lb.jpg

Hikaru am 26.11.2005 21:46 schrieb:
GreedyBastard am 26.11.2005 13:13 schrieb:
Der Tod hat sich aber mit "special cases" rumzuschlagen :-D

Ich hoffe, alle kennen Conker's BFD.
Hä nein versteh ich nicht, erklär mal was es mit diesem "Conker-Schwanz auf sich hat?

:Conker is laying in the middle of the floor as this big shadow grows nearer::
Gregg (In deap voice): Conker. Conker! Conker!! Yes, you boy. You’re dead. You are dead! Dead as a Dodo.
Deader than a...
*Gregg walks out holding megaphone as the megaphone stops working properly*
Gregg: I can’t be arsed with this bloody ridiculous contraption. Whose idea was this anyway? Right. Hello. Um,
my name’s Gregg, the Grim Reaper and don’t laugh!
Conker: Aren’t you a little short to be a grim reaper?
Gregg: Well, how many grim reapers have you met before mate? What am I supposed to look like?
Conker: Yeah. Good point and well made.
Gregg: Now. Let’s see...
*Scroll appears in front of Gregg*
Gregg: Ah. Yes. Conker... surname?
Conker: The squirrel.
Gregg: The squirrel...the..
*Scroll vanishes*
Gregg: Oh bloody hell you would have to be a sodding squirrel wouldn’t you
Conker: Why, is there a problem with that?
Gregg: Well, yes there is, actually. It’s like those bloody cats. Such a pain in the arse. You’re one of these "special cases."
Conker: Oh really.
Gregg: Yes. Apparently according to the powers that be...I’m just doing my job. I do what I’m told. I don’t even get paid very much. Apparently, squirrels can have as many lives as they think they can get away with.
Conker: Oh. I see. So, I’m not dead.
Gregg: You’re dead...but not...quite...
Conker: Huh. Right. Well, uh, I’ll be off then.
*Conker starts to walk off*
Gregg: JUST YOU WAIT!
*Greg brings his scyth down in front of Conker’s path*
Gregg: Smart arse. You don’t get out of it that easily. Now. The thing is, you may not be dead, but that doesn’t
mean you can’t die. You just have a few more....shall we say...chances. Yes. Like cats. I hate those things!
Distributed around your little world are these tail things. Squirrels’ tails. If you can get them, I’ll give you an extrachance. Understand?
Conker: Um..well, sounds a bit strange, but okay.
Gregg: STRANGE? It’s the best bloody deal you’re going to get you little prick. Right. That’s it. Piss off. I’ve got
some cats to see.
*Greg walks off murmuring*
Gregg (murmuring): Bloody things. I hate those bloody cats. They way they meow and they piss everywhere,
and their shit smells just bloody awful, all over my furniture...

Jetzt verstanden ?

Zurück